Update on IETF 76 ANA Hotel Availability

2009-10-01 18:15:57
There are still a limited number of rooms available at the ANA Hotel (the IETF 76 venue) from November 5 through November 15th. We anticipate that these rooms will be sold out in the next couple of days. so please book now if you want one.

Currently non-smoking rooms are available only on the block shoulder dates -- November 5-7 and 12-15. However, all smoking rooms will be ozone-deodorized prior to occupation by any IETF attendee who wanted a non-smoking room but was unable to secure one. The ozone deodorization process is considered one of the more effective odor removal methods. In addition, all sleeping rooms at the ANA have windows that do open several inches, allowing for fresh air.

We are waiting to hear more about the availability of non smoking rooms at the overflow properties and hope to have an update for you shortly.

37 days until IETF 76!

Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>