Re: [IAOC] Request for community guidance on issue concerning afuture meeting of the IETF

2009-10-05 13:08:18

On Sep 24, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Ole Jacobsen (ole) wrote:

> Does your above response mean that the host would not consider
> slides and oral presentations made during working group sessions to
> be part of "the Group's activities, visual or audio presentations at
> the conference"? Or does your response mean that the host is going
> to take the risk of having the event terminated for reasons having
> to do with slide or presentation content that was not pre-approved
> by the government? Or does it mean that you do not think that the
> content of working group sessions falls under the category of
> "topics regarding human rights"?
>
> Thanks much.
> Alissa

Dear IAOC,

The questions from the chair of Geopriv WG which is the WG in RAI most likely to have problems meeting in China are fairly relevant in determining if we can run a "business as usual" meeting in China. I would greatly appreciate the IAOC reposing to them so we can plan appropriately.

Thank you,
Cullen <send in my RAI AD role>