Legality of IETF meetings in PRC. Was: Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a futuremeetingof the IETF

2009-10-05 13:09:21

I have done a little digging around on the questions I asked and thought I might summarize some of the responses I got back to my email.

More inline .... Note all the comments below do not refer to the "Special Administrative Regions". I strongly support Ted's suggestion that running the meeting in one of theses zones would eliminate the concerns I have raised.