Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

2009-10-11 17:32:17

Dear IAOC members,

I asked what I thought were some fairly reasonable questions on the legalities of running a meeting as normal IETF meeting in PRC - I carefully stayed away from social policy issues about if this was a good place to have a meeting or not.

I was wondering if you plan to answer any of these or not? If you don't plan to answer them, I'd rather know that then just have to assume it. If you do plan but on answers any of them, I'd love to find out any answers you currently know and also find out which question you plan not to answer, and to find out the timelines of when you might have an answer for questions you can't currently answer. I don't have any problem with you telling me some of these questions are TSTA (too stupid to answer).

Thanks, Cullen