Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

2009-10-12 14:45:38
+1

I think issues have been raised that should not be relevant and
that should be considered, if at all, as part of some other
question or issue.  But most of the recent ones, including
Cullen's questions, seem very much in line with trying to
understand the question the IAOC decided to ask for as to give
an informed answer to it.

    john

--On Monday, October 12, 2009 08:55 -0800 Melinda Shore