Re: [76all] Requesting a Non Smoking Room at the IETF 76 Overflow Properties

2009-10-13 12:15:49
If you did't get a non-smoking room at Crowne Plazza ANA already the reply
was that there are none available even after I call the hotel. I
made the reservation 2 weeks ago and they still didn't have non-smoking.
So, perhaps somebody can check if the entire block for the IETF meeting
was not booked smoking by mistake. For me is a big problem and all
my travel profiles have specified non-smoking. Thanks

/Sorin

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:09:12 -0400, Alexa Morris <amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com>