Re: A session for resolving my DISCUSSes

2009-11-01 07:13:58
Lars Eggert wrote:

Hi,

On 2009-11-1, at 1:00, Dave CROCKER wrote:

I haven't heard of an AD's doing this before.

most areas have been scheduling "office hour" slots during the week for the last few years, for this and other purposes, but those usually only get announced to the area lists.

Indeed. My proposal was inspired by "office hours", but I thought concentrating on DISCUSS resolution would be better, because other Area specific topics should be brought up during the respective area meetings. (And also my thanks to another IETF friend who asked me why ADs accumulate so many DISCUSSes over time).

Maybe we should change that and list them on the main agenda, but we typically don't know when they'll be until after the agenda is finalized.

In case people don't know, use of IESG room is shown in <http://tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/UpcomingIetf>. This frequently contains some sessions not covered by the agenda.