Re: Circle of Fifths

2009-11-06 05:56:00

On Nov 5, 2009, at 11:39 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 5:44 PM, Steve Crocker <steve(_at_)shinkuro(_dot_)com> wrote:
Full disclosure: I serve on the ICANN board of directors, and I chair
ICANN's Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC). Both of these are volunteer, i.e. unpaid, positions, but ICANN does pay my travel expenses for
meetings.

It's mildly amusing to see how this thread has drifted from where it
started.  Also annoying.  See inline for responses.