Virtual Open Mike for NomCom :-)

2009-11-11 04:20:37
Hi, Mary,

I was really surprised this year when NomCom announced local interview slots wherever the NomCom members were, thought to myself that I should arrange for one of the interviews, and then got busy, left the country, etc. ...

But I'd like to thank you guys for making this offer.

You mentioned in your report tonight that you hadn't had a lot of people request slots locally - I hope you can talk about this process a little in your final report in March, because I hope future NomComs might also make this offer as well, if it's the right thing to do.

Thanks,

Spencer