Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-idnabis-rationale-15

2010-01-06 14:53:30
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-idnabis-rationale-15
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 06 Jan 2010
IESG Telechat date: 07 Jan 2010

Note: This review is incremental to my Gen-art last call review on version 13.
All of my comments from that review have been addressed to my satisfaction.

Major issues:
None

Minor issues:
None