Re: Last Call: draft-jabley-reverse-servers (Nameservers for IPv4 and IPv6 Reverse Zones) to Proposed Standard

2010-01-09 11:26:00
for the record, sink.arpa document was my idea and Joe volunteered to help
it has nothing to do with his day time job but is related to something that
Joe cares about, having explicit documentation of special cases.

In that case, could you work with him to add language to the draft that explains why SINK.ARPA provides something usefully different from FOO.INVALID?

The reason I keep harping on this is that this looks to me a lot more like a documentation problem than a technical problem.

R's,
John