Update: Gen-ART LC/TC Review of draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-spc-rsvpte-ext-07

2010-02-16 16:40:29
This is an update of my review of draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-spc-rsvpte-ext-06, based
on the newly released version 07.

Updated Summary: Ready for publication. (I said draft standard the first
time-but this is intended as a proposed standard, right?)

Major Issues: None
Minor Issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

-- Abstract, first paragraph, first sentence:

I can't parse first part of sentence. Should "… connections are controlled …"
be "…connections controlled…"?

No change--I still can't parse the first part of the sentence. Maybe the phrase
"may independently exist" is the problem?

-- 2nd paragraph:

I don't see any mention of PathTear in 4.2.1.1.

I think I meant to say the first paragraph, not the second. But I still don't
see the term "PathTear" mentioned in 4.2.1.1.

-- section 7.1:

Is this intended to recommend IANA choose 25?

No change. You say the bit number is (TBD by IANA) (25). Is the 25 a
recommendation? (in which case, "(TBD by IANA, 25 preferred)" would be helpful.

-- section 7.2:

Do you mean to recommend a code of 35?

No change--same as above.

Thanks!