Re: ietf 1id_guidelines tool broken

2010-03-02 11:40:29
Many thanks to Stephanie for manually overriding the broken tool(s), and
processing the draft this morning.

After 3 dozen RFCs over 22+ years, that was my first attempt to use the
automated submission tool -- a mistake I'm unlikely to make again....

William Allen Simpson wrote:
The URL provided by the secretariat in an email on Feb 25th was:

I-D Submission Tool URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?submission_id=21622

At this moment in time today, that still doesn't work:

Your request was not processed due to the following error(s):
Error - Draft is not in an appropriate status for the requested page

Even though the draft has already been posted this morning, this status
tool still doesn't work.  The same quality of work as the idnits tool.

Hopefully, the putative author can devote some attention to translating
that meaningless drivel into something more user friendly.  Perhaps after a
refresher course on ego-less programming -- and professional counseling for
anger management....