Re: Appeal to the IESG concerning the approbation of the IDNA2008 document set.

2010-03-10 23:07:48
I do not believe the IESG is under any obligation to spend its
precious time digesting such a mass of text to discern any actual
grounds for appeal.

Legal systems have rules about vexatious litigants, people who
repeatedly file meritless actions that waste an unreasonable amount of
time and effort.  The IETF is certainly not a court, but it shares
many of the same issues of process and abuse thereof.

The IETF process including appeams is a means to getting work done,
not an end in itself, and it is reasonable to make rules that protect
the ability to get work done.  You all know what I mean.

R's,
John