Re: Appeal to the IESG concerning the approbation of the IDNA2008 document set.

2010-03-11 02:35:35

On 3/11/10 9:24 AM, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 03:42:12PM -0800,
  Dave CROCKER<dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>  wrote
  a message of 52 lines which said:

The prudent action is to return it to the appellant, stating that it
cannot be processed until it has been made clear and concise.
I approve and I also believe that, giving the past interactions with
the appellant, there is a wide consensus inside IETF to process his
appeal very quickly (see John Levine's excellent point about full-time
litigators).

I agree on both counts.

Eliot