Re: On the IAB technical advice on the RPKI

2010-03-21 20:08:31
That is what people asked me to do in 2000 with respect to DNSSEC. Ten
years later we are just about to have a Bar BOF (not even a real one)
on how to get end-entity key information into the TLDs.

I don't think anyone would want to make that mistake again.

My approach to solving problems is to anticipate them and seek to
address them before they arrive. What is yours?