Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-04-02 10:04:31
What Iljitsch doesn't say, and should be said,  is that Maastricht is a
lovely and charming place in the summer; its central square is one of the
nicer places in Europe to linger over lunch or dinner.
When I went I rented a car in Frankfurt and enjoyed the Autobahn experience.
Not a complicated route at all.
- T

On Mar 28, 2010 8:45 PM, "Melinda Shore"