Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-04-05 10:25:17
I had the same experience last summer.  Lacking euros, I needed to find a
teller to get on the train at Schipol.

Tim

On 4/5/10 9:40 AM, "Mike Tibodeau" <tibodeau(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:

Last time I was there you could *not* use a non-chip credit card
at the train kiosks, but you could use a non-chip card in general
at manned stores/vendors.