Re: Ok .. I want my IETF app for my iPad ..

2010-04-10 16:47:54

And if you shake it violently, all the discusses clear....

Seriously, I would like to have an app where I could read drafts, and make free
form annotations on top of them like circling things in red, then check the
annotations back into SVN or something like that were other people such as
authors could sync and get my annotations. If the app could work off the xml
version of the draft, it could be even nicer about inserting comments into the
XML source for the draft.

Another nice app might be something where I just flag the WGs I go to and it
downloads the agenda for the meeting, gathers the drafts on the agenda, and
puts them all in a "book" to read. I realize we have much of this already.

Perhaps an app that gave you roughly all the information that is in the data
tracker but could cache the data so you could use it offline on a plane.
Nothing particular to the ipad on this app, but it would be a nice app to have.
Seems like a great HTML5 summer project for some student.

Cullen

PS - Is anyone working on any cool IETF related ipad apps?