Re: Ok .. I want my IETF app for my iPad ..

2010-04-09 11:18:18
On 09.04.2010 18:06, Dan York wrote:
P.S. Richard, yes, EPUB is great for the eBook readers... next I suppose
you're going to want RFCs and I-D's in EPUB? :-) (And no, I am NOT
really trying to stir up the recently concluded chapter in the ongoing
IETF document format wars...)

Source in xml2rfc format can be transformed into epub files relatively easily; I've got a set of scripts for this that may require some more tweaking and testing (I don't have an epub compatible device myself, and it probably needs testing for more than one device). If anybody is interested in trying this, feel free to email me.

Best regards, Julian