Re: Ok .. I want my IETF app for my iPad ..

2010-04-06 16:49:23
It would be even better if the Web in general could support this use case.

The HTML5 folks are designing a client-side data store API, but alas it's not
connected to the HTTP caching model, so they're effectively making Web authors
rewrite their sties with JS APIs to make them usable offline -- even though
HTTP already has a notion of offline cache operation.

But now I'm ranting...