Re: Ok .. I want my IETF app for my iPad ..

2010-04-04 23:12:58
Tim Bray wrote:
On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot(_at_)mnot(_dot_)net>
wrote:
Step-by-step instructions (with illustrations) for Americans to use their
credit cards overseas.

Anyhow, it has to be an iPad app, rather than iPhone/iPod-touch,
because the smaller devices can't display 80-char-66-line ASCII
properly.  -T

Just thinking what would happen if someone were to propose a Windows 7 app for the IETF. Maybe Wordpad to write those pesky ASCII I-Ds, maybe a meeting planner, scheduler and calendar, maybe a program to help organize and read all of those pesky e-mail lists. I know someone has to have done something like that...

Oh wait - I'll leave you back to your regularly scheduled vendor specific lock-in now.

Bill (darn it - 3 days late - but I had to skip April Fools this year)