Re: Ok .. I want my IETF app for my iPad ..

2010-04-05 13:19:48
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:37, todd glassey <tglassey(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net>
wrote:
On 4/4/2010 5:10 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
Now in theory an iPad could be very useful. Only the application I am
working on (IETF-Roulette) requires Flash.
is the IETF Roulette a method of demonstrating consensus in an effort?

Maybe it matches you up with a random WG to contribute to... or worse
yet, to chair.

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson - Have Pun, Will Babble | Work: davearonson.com | /\ ASCII