Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-05

2010-04-18 01:47:08
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer for
this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-05

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2010-4-18

IESG Telechat date: 2010-4-22

some nits

Nits/editorial comments:

1.      In section 7 what you are registering is a media subtype and not a
media type. The media type is application. So "defines a new media type"
should be "defines a new media subtype" and "Registration of media type"
should be "Registration of media subtype".
2.      The document defines new object identifiers like
id-ct-KP-aKeyPackage and AsymmetricKeyPackageModuleV1.  Where is the list of
these identifiers kept and how do you update this list in order to guarantee
the uniqueness of these identifiers.