Re: [mpls] Last Call: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework (A Framework forMPLS in Transport Networks) to Informational RFC

2010-04-20 11:59:41
3.4.1 says

"The data plane behaviour of MPLS-TP is the same as the best current
   practise for MPLS.  This includes the setting of the S-Bit.  "

Without a reference, or any detail, I think this can only muddy the waters.  How
do I know that your best practice is my best practice, or his?

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "The IESG" <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
To: "IETF-Announce" <ietf-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Cc: <mpls(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:33 PM
Subject: [mpls] Last Call: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework (A Framework forMPLS in
Transport Networks) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:

- 'A Framework for MPLS in Transport Networks '
   <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2010-04-21. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case,
please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-11.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=18027&rf