Re: Last Call: draft-hoffman-tls-additional-random-ext (Additional Random Extension to TLS) to Proposed Standard

2010-04-22 13:23:54
The introduction of this I-D is very, very thin, and, more importantly,
there's no applicability information.  I have asked before and gotten no
additional information.  I've also suggested one use for this that the
author rejected on the grounds, IIRC, that this extension is not
intended for that use, though without addressing why the extension
couldn't be used for that use.  How are others to know whether this
extension can be used for any one particular purpose if there's no
applicability statement?

Nico