Post-Last-Call document->RFC Changes (was: Re: Pointing to IANA registries)

2010-04-22 11:41:58
(I've changed the subject line because this topic might interest
members of the community who have long since tuned out the
"Pointers to IANA..." topic.)

Below...

--On Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:50 +0200 Julian Reschke