Re: [78attendees] wanted: your old NAT home router

2010-07-22 09:49:54
Hi Lars,

This is very interesting study! it provides many useful information for the
TCP research at Google.

The queuing and processing delays on slide 12 (or figure 9 in the paper) are
mostly <50ms, but the following paper
"Characterizing residential broadband networks"  published in IMC 2007
measures much higher queuing length ranging from 100ms to a few secs (
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1298306.1298313 figure 13).

Any idea about the differences?

Thanks,

Yuchung

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Lars Eggert