RE: Admission Control to the IETF 78 and IETF 79 Networks

2010-07-26 07:28:42
Since we expect a reasonable attendance at IETF from
eduroam-connected sites, IETF participants with an eduroam account
configured, should get connected to the wireless network right away
with their usual credentials.

And it's working flawlessly on my laptop and phone. Thank you to everyone who
made this possible.

Josh.