Re: [dna] Last Call: draft-ietf-dna-simple (Simple procedures for Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6) to Proposed Standard

2010-08-11 09:41:54
Tom,

There is indeed some confusion, somehow at the point when we changed the list to an IETF one, not all places got updated. If the working group still existed (I closed it a while ago) I would ask this to be remedied. As it is, I decided to just e-mail both lists for the handful of e-mails that are necessary.

The dna(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org list is the one that everyone should be using, if they want to discuss DNA topics.

Jari