Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-11 10:36:43
Marshall -

I would suggest that given you've chosen the location based on the assumption
that Bob's 1/1/1 model is most correct and that its possible that a review of
the data relative to more persistent attendees or more active attendees may
suggest a different model, that you toll closing the "last call" until the data
is provided and reviewed by the community.   E.g. Making a choice based on
incorrect or incomplete data is worse than delaying the choice a few months
especially since we're talking about dates 4-7 years out.

[My assumption that you've based the choice of locations on the 1/1/1 model may
be incorrect, but seems supported by the presentations and comments]

Mike