Month- was Re: IETF Attendance by continent

2010-08-10 15:14:14
I, on the other hand, prefer the July/August date.  My husband is a school
teacher, and I have the option of bringing him with me in July/August, but
not in June or September.

Janet

Fred Baker

in fairness, anyplace we don't yet have a contract is open to
discussion. With care and in some cases communication with other
organizations, we could change the announced dates. They were mostly
picked out of the air ("could we do X? Well, nobody on the clash
list has chosen it yet...") in the first place :-)