Re: IETF Logo Wear

2010-08-17 12:14:26
Perhaps we need a whole "Postel/Cerf Collection" (or perhaps a more general
"Titans of the IETF Collection") which could be modeled at the next
Plenary...

---Birkenstocks with "IP" and "TCP" on the bottoms of each sandal
---Varieties of Hats with the phrase "IP On Everything
---Umbrellas with "IP Over Everything"
---(For the well off)  Golden Crowns with the points bent downward inscribed
"This is the IETF,  We reject kings, presidents and voting. We believe in
rough consensus and running code"
---"Tuxedo T-shirts" with a name tag saying "Vint Cerf"

--->  Phil

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>