Re: Finding a patent

2010-08-17 12:49:27
This is an application number for a patent application filed between 93 and 97
(that's what the 08 at the beginning indicates).  The USPTO doesn't keep these
online prior to 2001 as near as I can tell, but Google has a patent which
points to the resultant patent and application.

US 5874938  should be the right patent based on the application number.

Mike