Re: Meeting Venue Preference Survey

2010-08-30 12:40:42
At 1:46 PM +0200 8/30/10, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

Although I'm from the Netherlands I had never really visited Maastricht before, and I must say it's a very nice city. I'm looking forward to going back for a repeat visit.

I think most people liked Maastricht as a city. I can't think of anyone who said Maastricht as a city was ugly or smelled bad or had rude people. There are a lot of truly delightful cities that would be great places to visit but are not good choices for an IETF.

--
Randall Gellens