Re: IAOC volunteers (Re: NomCom 2010-2011: Call for More Nominations)

2010-09-17 00:35:28
Martin,

Speaking just for myself: I'm not discouraged by the discussions. On
the contrary, working on improving our meeting experience is an
interesting challenge. You are correct that it isn't possible to make
everyone happy and that expectations and experiences vary, but that
doesn't mean we can't work on some specific areas.

I'll second that, which is why voluntered for another term on the IAOC.

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746