Re: Fisking vs Top-Posting

2010-09-23 18:35:55

On Sep 22, 2010, at 7:07 PM, George Michaelson wrote:

UI like the iPhone make top-post for short responses almost unavoidably
easier.

"7 vital signs of a with-it manager from mars or venus (your choice)" books
very probably also recommend it, I notice that people who move from strict
technical roles into managerial ones are very prone to doing a +1 or "I
agree" or "go ahead" as a top post with the entire thread retained.

the same people also complain when I trim.

So its a combination of pathological behaviours, UI, and dominance behaviour

+1