IETF-meta (was: Fisking vs Top-Posting)

2010-09-27 09:38:18
NEW NON-IETF LIST ANNOUNCEMENT

IETF Meta-Discussions

This group is dedicated to the discussion of ancillary issues of interest to the IETF community, especially discussions about how IETF discussions and meetings should work. -- IETF meeting locations / travel -- Email composition design patterns -- Anything related to DiffServ politics

<http://groups.google.com/group/ietf-meta>