Re: Abandoning draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis

2010-09-29 08:58:30

On 29/09/10 14:46, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
Folks,

the following draft was IETF LCed in July 2009.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis/

At this point, there does not seem to be interest in progressing this
draft within the SIMPLE WG any longer (this issue has been discussed on
the SIMPLE list recently). Therefore, I intend to move this draft to the
"dead" state in the ID tracker shortly. If you have any comments, please
let me know.

Just wondering why (I don't recall the result of the IETF LC) but I
thought this was a useful document. (Assuming the figures are
reasonably accurate, which I don't know.)

S.

Thanks,

Gonzalo