further discussion of draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check

2010-09-29 11:49:36
Many thanks to those who reviewed draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check
during IETF Last Call, leading to discussions on a number of lists (TLS
WG, SecDir, ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, etc.). Jeff Hodges and I are currently
working through all the discussion threads and will post replies over
the next few days. To eliminate cross-posting, we post our replies only
to the certid(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org list:

If you are interested in continued discussion of this I-D, please
subscribe to the certid list so that we can improve the S/N ratio on the
lists we've been spamming for the last few weeks.

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre