Save-the-Date: ISOC(_at_)IETF 79 Briefing Panel

2010-09-29 16:47:44
Dear Colleagues:
Following previous Internet Society briefing panels, including most recently,
"DNS: Secure at 27, what's next?" held in conjunction with IETF 78, we wanted
to let you know that we plan to hold a briefing panel in conjunction with IETF
79 in Beijing.

Many details (such as location and topic) are yet to be confirmed, but the
expected time is 11:45am - 12:45pm China Standard Time on Tuesday, 9 November.

More information, including registration details, will be shared approximately
two weeks prior to the event.

Regards,
Kevin Craemer
Senior Events Manager