Re: Extending the Datatracker to display user-specific lists of drafts

2010-10-23 11:54:47
At 10:30 PM -0700 10/22/10, Fred Baker wrote:
Interesting draft, Paul. So I gather this is something like - enable a
registered user to maintain one or more "interest lists" and to do things
based on them.

Indeed. Could we move this thread over to the mailing list that was set up for
the project?