Re: Extending the Datatracker to display user-specific lists of drafts

2010-10-23 12:04:53
At 11:38 AM +0200 10/23/10, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
On 10/23/2010 11:27 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
I thought that's what we have Atom feeds for? (at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/...)

There isn't an atom feed for draft*-foo*-*, only for specific documents/urls.
Right?

(Again, hoping this moves to the project-specific mailing list...) The
requirement in the current says that there would be a feed for the whole list,
not per-draft. If people want both, we could add that requirement as well.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium