Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

2010-10-27 02:22:35
On 2010-10-27, at 2:10, John Leslie wrote:
  I'm quite certain the IESG doesn't have such a blanket policy.

Correct (of course).

  The reported incident _may_ be accurate, but such a requirement
would have come from the WG Chair, not the responsible AD, least of
all some other AD. I'd be very surprised if this incident turns out
to be anything more than a WGC (who may _also_ be an AD) requiring
implementation reports for a single I-D proposed for adoption.

In this case, James was the author *and* is the WG chair. This is why I got
involved as AD.

Lars