Requested follow-up from last night's plenary

2010-11-08 15:22:18
Scott, Sam, and Glenn rightly pointed out last night that my comments
at the mic were
long on rant and short on substance.  My apologies to the community for that.

I committed to provide more substantive comments; in order to meet the
time limits
Olaf noted, I have provided  a first draft in plain text form
attached. If needed, I will
re-write as a draft when I have more time to wrestle with installing
xml2rfc on this
laptop.

I understand that Olaf would like follow-ups to rfc-interest, but since my
commitment to provide substantive comments was made in plenary, I
felt it best to cc them to the IETF list.

My thanks for your attention,

Ted