Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

2010-11-08 16:29:15

On Nov 7, 2010, at 6:26 PM, The IESG wrote:

The IESG is seriously considering a WG and BOF scheduling experiment.  The
goal of the experiment is to provide WG agenda sooner and also provide
more time to craft BOF proposals.

The proposed experiment includes three parts.  First, schedule all BOFs
for Monday afternoon.  Second, schedule WGs before we know which BOFs will
be held.  Finally, provide an additional four weeks to deliver BOF
proposal to ADs.

Please let us know whether you support this experiment.  Discussion is
welcome on the mail list and the plenary on Wednesday evening.

I would only support this experiment if all the BOFs were not only scheduled at
the same time but in the same room.  :-)

-- Kurt

On behalf of the IESG,
Russ Housley