Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

2010-11-08 04:21:37
Brian:

Finally, provide an additional four weeks to deliver BOF
proposal to ADs.

Do you mean: make the BOF request cutoff later? If so, that is
a feature, but since people are deadline driven, I'm not sure
that moving the deadline is a major advantage.

The deadline for BOF requests comes too soon after the end of one IETF
meeting for the next one.  We are hearing complaints, and subjectively,
the quality of the request write-ups do reflect this situation.  So, yes,
the intent is to allow more time by shifting the BOF request deadline.

Russ