Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

2010-11-09 04:42:59
I would offer we do the venture capital lightning round thing.

Schedule a *single* 2.5 hour slot for *all* BOFs.  Each BOF proposer gets 5
minutes to make their pitch and 10 minutes of discussion.  I would bet that 15
minutes of FOCUSED attention would give the IAB and IESG enough input as to (1)
is there community interest, (2) is there community expertise, and (3) is the
IETF the right place for the activity to occur.

Since Dave Crocker and John Klensin need to be at every BOF, this makes it easy
for them to attend every one :-)