Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

2010-11-07 23:23:19
Hmm. How many non-overlapping time slots? It would be extremely
frustrating if there was a lot of overlap between BOFs. Some of us
are interested in almost any new topic. My first reaction is to prefer
the BOFs spread out. I'm not sure that concentrating them will reduce
the problem of clashes.

Strongly agree!

As do I.  I attend BoFs across areas, with interest in looking at new
work in general.  I've often thought we should *never* schedule two
BoFs in the same time slot.  I'd hate to have guaranteed conflicts,
allowing me to attend only one or two BoFs when a dozen were
scheduled.

Barry