RE: Problem with draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke

2010-11-17 06:01:59
Looks OK to me.

Hope this helps.

 ~gwz

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Yaron Sheffer
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:14 PM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Problem with draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke

Expanding on my previous response, I suggest to resolve Bernard's
concern by adding the following text:

5.6 EAP Key Generation

EAP-EKE can be used for EAP key generation, as defined by [RFC 5247].
When used in this manner, the values required to establish the key
hierarchy are defined as follows:

- Peer-Id is the EAP-EKE ID_P value.
- Server-Id is the EAP-EKE ID_S value.
- Session-Id is the concatenated Type | Nonce_P | Nonce_S, where Type is
the method type defined for EAP-EKE in [Sec. 4.1], a single octet.

Thanks,
      Yaron